The Company has adopted the “Code of Best Corporate Governance Practices” developed by the Brazilian Institute of Corporate Governance – IBGC, to affirm the good governance practices, marketing, professional ethics and business.
Some practices adopted by the Company based in IBGC Code are:
- Creation of the Code of Ethics and Conduct with adhesion of 100% of employees;
- Adoption of specific policies of Disclosure of Relevant Information and Trading Securities;
- Adoption of Specific policies for Internal Controls, Risks and Compliance;
- Adoption of specific Policy on Related Parties Transactions and of Preparation and Publication of Standards;
- The Company has a Board of Directors (with 86% of independent members), Audit Committee, Personnel and Compensation Committee, Strategy Committee and Governance and Nomination Committee;
- The Company has an Internal Control, Risks and Compliance Office;
- The Company has an Internal Audit, with report to the Audit Committee;
- The Company is listed in the “Novo Mercado”, the highest level of corporate governance for companies listed on Brasil, Bolsa, Balcão – B3, and adopts practices that exceed requirements of legislation with respect to corporate governance and the rights of shareholders, according to the “Novo Mercado Listing Rules”.